Green Card – Employment Based Immigration
Permanent immigration in the US comes with a variety of rights and privileges. One of the most widely used methods to obtain permanent immigration is through employment. There are five classifications for employment-based immigration. Please click on the category that best suits your situation.
1. Individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
2. Outstanding professors or researchers
3. Managers and executives transferred to the U.S.
Employment Based Immigration – PERM Labor Certification Process
1. Individuals with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business
2. Professionals with advanced degrees
3. Physicians intending to practice medicine in underserved areas
1. Professionals with bachelor’s or equivalent degrees
2. Skilled workers with at least two years experience
3. Unskilled workers
1. Religious workers
2. Employees and former employees of the US Government abroad
1. Engaging/starting in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S.
2. Showing that the new enterprise will either directly or indirectly create 10 or more jobs